5 Things You Should Do After an Auto Accident
- Call the police and report the accident immediately. They will conduct an investigation, documenting evidence, and the interviewing of witnesses.
- Write down the names and contact information of all witnesses before they leave the scene of the accident and take pictures of the damage to the vehicles.
- If you experience pain, go to the hospital or a doctor.
- If you are seriously injured, wait for the paramedics.
- Notify your insurance company and give them the details of the accident. Never discuss any type of settlement until you have concluded your medical treatment.
If you have been injured, contact our office today to schedule a free consultation. No Fees or Costs Without Recovery!
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation even if you are not sure if you have a case. Or, complete our quick contact form for us to evaluate your case and contact you.