Nursing Home Abuse
Many Florida residents live in nursing homes. As our population ages, nursing home neglect and abuse has become a serious problem in Florida. Nursing home abuse or neglect should not be tolerated under any circumstance and thus it is important that we act now to combat the problem. Nursing home abuse and nursing home neglect can be apparent in many ways. Some examples of nursing home abuse and nursing home neglect include:
- Falls and fractures
- Physical or chemical restraints
- Malnutrition or dehydration
- Improper, wrong or over medication
- Bed sores
- Lack of supervision (allowing residents to wander away from the facility)
- Physical abuse or unexplained injury
- Weight gain or loss
- Theft of money and personal property
- Unexpected or wrongful death
- Unsanitary conditions
- Untrained or insufficient staff
- Sexual Abuse
Personal injury lawyer represents victims of nursing home abuse diligently to ensure that our clients receive the maximum compensation for their injuries. If you or a loved one have experienced what you believe constitutes nursing home abuse or neglect, please call Florida accident attorney to set up a free consultation regarding your claim.
If you have been injured, contact our office today to schedule a free consultation. No Fees or Costs Without Recovery!
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation even if you are not sure if you have a case. Or, complete our quick contact form for us to evaluate your case and contact you.