5 Things You Should Do Following A Slip And Fall Accident
- Seek medical attention. Do it, and do it as soon as you can. Your health is the most important thing. It prevents the person responsible from diminishing your pain and from saying you made it worse.
- Report your injury. Have a store manager or staff member file a report and try to get a copy of the report for your records.
- Identify witnesses. Get the names and contact information of any witnesses. They may have information that can help your case in the future.
- Take notes. Write down your version of the events. What happened? What was the weather like? Was there a warning sign identifying the dangerous condition? How did you feel?
- Keep records. Preserve correspondence, bills, related receipts and medical records. Track days of work missed, appointments, and anything that will document your damages.
If you have been injured, contact our office today to schedule a free consultation. No Fees or Costs Without Recovery!
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation even if you are not sure if you have a case. Or, complete our quick contact form for us to evaluate your case and contact you.