Top 10 Reasons to Hire an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
- Obtains the Best Jury Verdicts. If a trial becomes necessary, an injury lawyer can zealously represent you in court and work toward achieving the best possible jury verdict in your favor.
- Works for the Best Settlements. A Personal injury attorney will work hard to reach the best settlements for their clients, and as early in the litigation process as possible.
- Knows Insurance Companies' Tactics. An experienced Injury Lawyer can work with insurance companies and will not be confused by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
- Works with Other Lawyers. A reputable personal injury lawyer will have worked with many of the insurance company's lawyers before and will have a proven track record of success that allows them to deal most effectively and expediently with opposing counsel.
- Evaluates Alternative Dispute Resolution. An injury attorney will know whether your dispute may be best resolved through mediation, thereby saving you time, money, and emotional energy.
- Maintains Objectivity. Personal injury attorneys can often be more objective about your case and will not make rash decisions. Whereas a client may be tempted to go for a quick payout, your attorney may counsel you that it is in your best interests to wait for a more appropriate offer.
- Uses an Investigative Team. A lawyer who exclusively practices in the area of personal injury will work with a team of investigators who have experience in specialized areas, such as accident reconstruction, who can investigate, document, and explain the technical aspects of your case.
- Cuts Through Red Tape. An experienced attorney will work through the maze of paperwork necessary to resolve your claim so that you can get on with your life as quickly as possible.
- Gets Paid for Results. Most injury lawyers work for a contingency fee, which means that if you do not win your case, you will not owe any fees.
- Has Experience Assessing Claims. A personal injury lawyer will be experienced with cases like yours and can tell you at the outset whether it is worth your while to pursue legal action. If you are unlikely to prevail, you will not need to incur the time and expense of preparing for litigation.
If you have been injured, contact our office today to schedule a free consultation. No Fees or Costs Without Recovery!
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation even if you are not sure if you have a case. Or, complete our quick contact form for us to evaluate your case and contact you.